Secure your opportunity NOW to locate your new business headquarters in Rapid City, South Dakota
with approximately 24,000 square feet of new construction office space.
Professionally designed and engineered, this new West Rapid office space, owned by Black Hills Federal Credit Union (Corporate Headquarters), is organized into one large rectangular building, offered as a "vanilla shell". It is ready for your personalized layout and interior construction.
Base Rate Features
- The beautifully designed east entrance will be the primary, public entrance.
- This spacious entrance will have 20+ vertical foot ceilings, two story glazing, and an open balcony to the second-floor mezzanine overlooking the building entrance.
- Upon entering the building, visitors will be greeted by professional staff from the hours of 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Monday through Friday - provided by the landlord at no additional charge.
- The secondary entrance located at the north-west corner of the building is secure and allows personnel with key card access to be used for the primary employee entrance.
- A 150-space parking lot will be located adjacent north-west of the building. The sidewalks will be well lit with sidewalks leading to and from the building.
- Additionally, all parking and entrances are fully secured and video monitored 24 hours 7 days a week at no additional charge.
The Lease Offering
- The base lease rate for the full square footage is $16.00 per square foot X 23,277 square feet X 5 years, plus NNN.
- The base lease rate for any thing less than full square footage shall be negotiated.
- All square footage shall be more accurately calculated and defined in the final lease agreement.
- NNN is defined as the Landlord's reimbursement for maintenance, utilities, and property tax and shall be further defined in the lease agreement starting with Year 1 budget amount set at $8.60 per square foot taken from historical costs. NNN shall be presented as actual paid by the Landlord annually and adjusted accordingly between Landlord and Tenant.
- For the Tenant that qualifies, the Landlord:
- Shall provide CAD design services to professionally design and price out your interior space.
- Shall price out and construct the build out of your interior space.
- Shall contribute up to $75.00 per square foot of the calculated lease space to be applied to the design and construction of all new Tenant interior finish improvements.
Need we say more?
To be completed mid-year 2018, this affordable, high-quality and secure business environment is slated to be West Rapid City’s finest professional office building. Its' convenient access is easily found traveling to 2700 N. Plaza Drive via Deadwood Avenue and I90 Exit 55.
Get started NOW by calling Phil Olsen and make this attractive space YOURS today!
If you would like to know more about this office space for lease, simply call, text or email Phil Olsen with
Olsen Real Estate.
View and Print Flyer